Confidence srls Terms of Service
- These pages, their content, their structure and the Online Booking Service (including payment service), are property of Confidence srls (VAT no. 02273820684) and are provided for commercial use.
- Confidence.cr, is a product of Confidence srls, based in Corso Umberto I, 113, Pescara - Italy P.IVA: 02273820684 -, and has developed a platform called Confidence.cr (hereinafter “Confidence“);"
- Through Confidence, users obtain a non-exclusive license to use a software, offered in "Software as a service" mode (hereinafter, the “Software“) in addition to a series of hosting and clouding services for data storage;"
1. Definitions - purpose and nature of the service
- “Platform“ means the website, the mobile website and the app on which the rating service available, under the ownership and control of Confidence.cr and managed, maintained and/or hosted by it;"
- buy ratings;"
- analyst and then participate in the production of analysts’ ratings and produce/sell reports;"
2. Website purpose
- Confidence is a cryptoasset rating and report marketplace, whose specificity is to offer a rating integrated by three sub-parameters and the sale of reports dedicated to cryptoassets in the dedicated section;"
3. User registration
- Registration to the website is completely free;"
- Fill in the mandatory fields of the registration form (S.d.R.), in which personal data such as name, surname, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address are requested;"
These terms of service and the proposed subscription constitute a single body of rules (hereinafter subscription) governing the relationship between Confidence and the user:
- In order to use the platform in the “Basic“ version, it is sufficient to register through the appropriate form, duly filling in each required field (the data must be true, the applicant assumes all responsibility for any false statements);"
4.1. Cost and duration of subscriptions and service
Here are subscriptions and services entities of Confidence.cr. For further price details, please visit www.confidence.cr.
1. Purchase Rating
- The reading of the single CryptoAssets (3 ratings and a diagram). After the purchase the CryptoAssets will be left available (visible) on the buyer’s profile;"
2. Purchase individual templates
- The basic templates;"
- Basic reader - analyst subscription:
- the reader, can read 5 cryptoAsset;"
- reader, unlimited readings;"
- Reports are sold by analysts at the price deemed appropriate by them.
5. Transaction Fee
- The transaction fee on reports sold by analysts is 20%;"
- The user agrees to use Confidence in accordance with these terms of service in compliance with all applicable legal obligations, including the obligations arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, the “GDPR“) and national legislation on the protection of personal data;"
- Provide truthful and up-to-date information in all their content, in all communications with Confidence and in communications on the Platform;"
- Do not introduce, save or distribute through Confidence programs, data, code, computer viruses, defective archives, or any other artifact that may damage and/or alter tools, networks, content or systems;"
6. User Generated Content
- The user can publish documents, profile image and a description, reports (“User Generated Content“) on Confidence;"
- the Contents generated by them do not infringe any intellectual property rights, moral rights of other persons or entities, or any trademark, privacy or image rights;"
- You can unsubscribe directly from the application by accessing the “profile, edit profile“ section and choosing the dedicated option;"
- immediately in case that the user does not comply with the obligations of the General Terms and Conditions;"
8. Service suspension and contract termination
- Access to Confidence’s services may be suspended, restricted or interrupted at any time;"
- Confidence produces cryptoassets ratings;"
10. Right to cancel the service and subscription
The subscription can be cancelled:
- Free of charge by the 14th day after signing the contract. In this case the user can withdraw from the contract without giving any reason;"
Following the registration, Confidence is entitled to send to its users e-mails with administrative content and information related to the account activity (such as notifications following actions that the user performs on the platform, such as: purchase a subscription - create an ICO/IEO, etc.) and updates about the website and its services as well as content for promotional purposes through a free newsletter service.
Subscribers to the newsletter, can at any time unsubscribe from the service by connecting to Confidence and updating their profile in the privacy section.
In order to proceed with the payment it is always necessary to read and expressly accept these General Conditions of Sale, which are an integral and fundamental part of the contract and must therefore be examined by the user and the visitor before proceeding with the purchase.
The methods of payment for the purchase of the service may vary depending on the type of service and include one or more of the following options:
- Paypal/Credit Card;"
This information is transmitted exclusively to Paypal’s computer system and is not acquired by the website.
By using these payment services (Paypal / Credit Cards) additional fees or charges may apply, which in any case remain the responsibility of the user.
If payment is not confirmed (either by PayPal/Credit Card) the user will not be able to access the service.
The user is required to communicate the request for particular tax and accounting documents during the purchase process.
In particular, legal entities may indicate the VAT number and the recipient code for electronic invoicing during the purchase order. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the user during the order confirmation procedure will be used as proof, therefore we invite you to always verify, with the utmost care, the accuracy of the data provided therein.
14. Confidence Limitations of Liability
Confidence is therefore exempt from liability for non-delivery/display of the report, delays or inefficiencies attributable to force majeure or third parties, including, for example, natural disasters, fires, explosions, wars or popular uprisings, acts of public authority, strikes, shortages or shortages of energy, fuel, components or machinery, and any other event objectively unpredictable and exceptional.
Confidence shall not be liable, moreover, for any damages, losses or costs that the buyer or third parties may suffer as a result of the non-performance or delayed performance of the contract, the buyer being entitled only to the refund of the price paid.
Finally, Confidence is not responsible for any illegal, unauthorized and/or fraudulent use that third parties may make of credit cards or any other means of payment.
It should be noted, in particular, that Confidence never becomes aware of the confidential data of the purchaser’s current account, Paypal account and/or credit card, since such data is transmitted only to the managers of the service on a protected channel. The purchaser exonerates Confidence from any responsibility deriving from the issue of incorrect fiscal documents, if the error is attributable to errors in the data provided by the customer.
Confidence is not responsible for the malfunction of the connection - fixed or mobile - and the devices used by the user during the purchase process.
Although Confidence makes every possible effort to maintain uninterrupted access to the services, it cannot guarantee it and does not offer any promise or guarantee (explicit or implicit) about their availability.
The user is responsible for the availability of instruments, means and services for access to the Platform. In case of incidents or difficulties in accessing the Platform, the user can contact Confidence through the e-mail address email@example.com, which will analyze the issue and provide directions to the user on how to solve it in the shortest possible time.
Confidence will not be liable in case of service interruptions, connection errors, absence or failure of the internet service, internet network interruptions or in any other case beyond its control.
Confidence reserves the right to interrupt access to the Platform at any time and without notice for technical, safety, control, maintenance, lack of power supply or any other reason.
15. Right of withdrawal
According to art. 52 of the Consumer Code (D. Lvo 6 September 2005 n. 2006 and s.m.i.) the consumer has a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract or negotiated off-premises, without having to give any reason and without incurring different costs, except for the direct cost of returning the goods (delivery costs).
According to the same article, the period of fourteen days starts from the day of conclusion of the contract, in the case of service contracts, or from the day on which the consumer acquires possession of the goods, in the case of a contract of sale of goods.
Within the time limit, the consumer must inform the commercial entrepreneur - Confidence of his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract by submitting any explicit statement of his decision.
The burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal is borne by the consumer (art. 54 Consumer Code).
The exercise of the right of withdrawal puts an end to all contractual obligations of the parties (art. 55 Consumer Code).
Confidence will reimburse the consumer for all payments received, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the consumer was informed of the intention to withdraw.
Confidence performs the refund using the same payment method used by the consumer for the initial payment (art. 56 Consumer Code).
16. User Responsibility
- Users assume full responsibility for the technical, legal and economic consequences, direct and indirect, deriving from the use of the Platform including the failure to meet their needs;"
17. Violations and reports
- A user may inform Confidence when it considers that another user is violating these General Conditions by sending a communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating or specifying the reasons why the content violates these General Conditions;"
18. Right of complaint
- If you have a complaint about a service, please send an email to email@example.com before undertaking any other action. Confidence, which will have full decision-making power over the Service, will address all complaints in the most appropriate way;"
- The user is the owner and holder of the information and data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data“) that he or she will enter into Confidence’s archives (database);"
- The validity, execution and interpretation of these General Conditions shall be governed in all their aspects by Italian law;"
Confidence cooperate, collaborate and operate, in any way, with all the competent authorities, including the judicial authorities, if they order or request Confidence to communicate the identity or location, as well as further data, of anyone who is responsible for any infringement (fraud, etc. ...).
22. Industrial Property
All rights reserved.
In particular, all intellectual property rights (such as copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trademarks, designs, both registered and unregistered, contents and descriptions) present on the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, as well as all contents of an informative nature published or to which access is allowed through the services provided by the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, all databases managed by the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, texts, graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds, underlying source codes and all software, and in general all information offered and contained in the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, are property of Confidence.
The contents of the reports sold by the analysts are their total and exclusive responsibility: Confidence declines any responsibility in this regard.
All material listed above may not be reproduced, redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, published or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented, sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or exploited in any way without the prior express permission of Confidence.
All rights, including goodwill and, where present, trademarks, on the website names are the property of Confidence.
The other names of goods and products, as well as the company names mentioned on the website, even if they represent trademarks, registered or unregistered, are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Confidence reserves the right to check the comments left by the USERS after the purchase of PRODUCTS, avoiding that comments are published that are not appropriate to the character of the service offered by the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS.
On the Platform you may find links to other websites operated by third parties. The opening of any link, referral or association (“link“) with other web pages, made possible through the Platform, does not imply that there is a relationship, collaboration or dependence of any kind between Confidence and the person in charge of the external web website and does not imply any kind of guarantee by Confidence to the user regarding the aforementioned external web website.
24. Clause independence
If any of the clauses of these Terms are not applicable, void or voidable, they will be considered as not applicable, without prejudice to the rest of the Terms which will preserve their validity and effectiveness.
25. Updates and Modifications
Confidence reserves the right to modify these general conditions of use in order to adapt it to any legislative or jurisprudential changes, notifying users.
27. General Clauses
This document “General Terms and Conditions of Use“ contains all the terms agreed between the parties regarding the subject of the services offered by the website, which excludes and prevails over any prior understanding or agreement between the parties, either orally or in writing.
Updated on 04/08/2020