Confidence srls Terms of Service
- These pages, their content, their structure and the Online Booking Service (including payment service), are property of Confidence srls (VAT no. 02273820684) and are provided for commercial use.
- Confidence.cr, is a product of Confidence srls, based in Corso Umberto I, 113, Pescara - Italy P.IVA: 02273820684 -, and has developed a platform called Confidence.cr (hereinafter “Confidence“);
- Confidence is a cryptoasset rating platform and report marketplace for cryptoassets;
- Through Confidence, users obtain a non-exclusive license to use a software, offered in Software as a service" mode (hereinafter
- Each individual who registers on the platform is a user (hereinafter, “User“);
- The user who registers to the platform and demonstrate their investment is referred to as Investor (hereinafter, “Investor“);
- The user who registers to the platform and who requests to produce and sell reports is the analyst (hereinafter the “Analyst“);
- The process that leads the consumer to the purchase of the service (hereinafter the “purchase process“);
- Form that the user fills in during the registration phase (hereinafter referred to as S.d.R).
1. Definitions - purpose and nature of the service
- “Platform“ means the website, the mobile website and the app on which the rating service available, under the ownership and control of Confidence.cr and managed, maintained and/or hosted by it;
- This platform connects the investor and the analyst;
- Confidence does not own any data for sale on its website;
- Confidence does not transfer ownership of the data;
- Confidence in no case interferes in transactions between analyst and investor;
- Confidence is not an investment bank, it is not a broker, it does not propose investments of any kind. Confidence is an impartial intermediary between entities that carries out analysis, studies and evaluations of cryptoassets and projects submitted through the blockchain to collect funds, in order to establish the reliability value of the latter and the various investment opportunities;
- The use of the service is subject to “Registration“ after filling in the S.d.R. form for account configuration. Registration means the subscription to the website and to the Confidence Platform, with the following agreement, by the user, of the general conditions of service. The registration will be confirmed by e-mail;
- The user registers to the Confidence.cr platform for:
- buy ratings;
- buy reports;
- analyst and then participate in the production of analysts’ ratings and produce/sell reports;
- investor and then participate in the production of the investor rating;
- The user is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the information provided on the Platform;
- The use of the service takes place through the access to Confidence as a dedicated digital platform, reserved to the identification account number (see S.d.R.).
2. Website purpose
- Confidence is a cryptoasset rating and report marketplace, whose specificity is to offer a rating integrated by three sub-parameters and the sale of reports dedicated to cryptoassets in the dedicated section;
- The services offered by Confidence are intended exclusively for adults who have the ability to act;
- Unless expressly stated by parents, the above Service may not be used by people under 18 years of age. Creating an account containing false information is a violation of our terms and conditions, including accounts registered on behalf of third parties or persons under the age of 18;
- Each user is responsible for anything that happens through their account unless he or she closes it or promptly reports any abuse;
- Confidence cannot verify the age of those involved. Therefore, if the minor should, in spite of the clear indications in the registration phase, proceed in the registration process to Confidence to purchase the desired service and/or to access the desired data, Confidence declines any responsibility for eventual prejudices resulting from the purchase made by minors.
3. User registration
- Registration to the website is completely free;
- Registration as a user on the Platform requires the following requirements:
- Fill in the mandatory fields of the registration form (S.d.R.), in which personal data such as name, surname, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address are requested;
- Be 18 years old or, in case of a minor, have a parental statement (see point 2) and to be in possession of a credit/ prepaid card or other valid means of payment that can be used for payment on Confidence;
- Users, with the registration, must provide their credentials: email and password;
- To register to the Platform, the user must indicate an email and choose a password (called login credentials). These credentials are strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable. The user undertakes not to disclose the aforementioned access credentials or make them accessible to third parties;
- The user exonerates Confidence from any liability arising from an improper use of their password by third parties who, in any way, have become known about it;
- The creation of multiple accounts to circumvent the restrictions is strictly prohibited. Violators reserve the right to suspend such accounts;
- Confidence reserves the right to ask the user for proof of age. The user guarantees that all data about his identity, are true, exact and thorough. In case the user provides false, incorrect or incomplete data or in case Confidence deems to have valid reasons to doubt the truthfulness, accuracy and integrity of the same, the latter may deny the access and use of the Platform to the user;
- Once registration has been completed, each user may access their profile and complete and/or modify it as they see fit, provided that this is done in compliance with these General Conditions;
- However, in order to have access to the features and services of Confidence in an unlimited way, it is possible to subscribe to the paid version, in the basic or advanced version;
4. Subscriptions and cost of the service
These terms of service and the proposed subscription constitute a single body of rules (hereinafter subscription) governing the relationship between Confidence and the user:
- In order to use the platform in the “Basic“ version, it is sufficient to register through the appropriate form, duly filling in each required field (the data must be true, the applicant assumes all responsibility for any false statements);
- In order to use the platform in the analyst’s Base/Advanced subscription version, the individual is obliged to register and select the subscription type concerned, send the required documentation, wait for acceptance and conclude with the payment of the service;
- By completing the registration on Confidence, the user gives consent to the use of personal data in accordance with the current privacy legislation to the data processing of Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.2003 and the new regulations provided by the European Union regulation n. 679/2016, also known as GDPR;
- The contents related to the algorithm of Confidence are reported on the platform and exclusive property of Confidence;
- For content included in reports sold by analysts, Confidence has no ownership or responsibility.
4.1. Cost and duration of subscriptions and service
Here are subscriptions and services entities of Confidence.cr. For further price details, please visit www.confidence.cr.
1. Purchase Rating
- The reading of the single CryptoAssets (3 ratings and a diagram). After the purchase the CryptoAssets will be left available (visible) on the buyer’s profile;
- The “CrytpoAssets“ package, in the basic version, which includes 5 ratings and diagrams;
- The “CryptoAssets“ package, in the advanced version, provides unlimited reading of ratings and diagrams.
2. Purchase individual templates
- The basic templates;
- The advanced templates.
- Basic reader - analyst subscription:
- the reader, can read 5 cryptoAsset;
- the analyst, has access to three basic templates;
- The advanced subscription reader - analyst:
- reader, unlimited readings;
- analyst, can have all the templates;
- Reports are sold by analysts at the price deemed appropriate by them.
5. Transaction Fee
- The transaction fee on reports sold by analysts is 20%;
5. User Obligations
- The user agrees to use Confidence in accordance with these terms of service in compliance with all applicable legal obligations, including the obligations arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, the “GDPR“) and national legislation on the protection of personal data;
- The user is solely responsible for the access and correct use of their profile and the contents of Confidence, compliant with current legislation, both at national and international level, and the principles of good faith, morality and public order. Particularly, but not limited, the user agrees to diligently comply with these General Conditions;
- The use of the website is allowed exclusively for the execution of the activities aimed at the purpose of the inquiry;
- The user will refrain from using his profile and the services of the Platform with purposes or purposes other than those of uploading and viewing digital content, sharing images, opinions related to the respective infrastructure. The user shall also refrain from taking any unlawful actions or actions that damage the rights and interests of third parties or that may cause damage of any kind, make it unusable, have negative effects or deteriorate Confidence. Furthermore, it is not allowed to use Confidence in a way that may prevent or make it difficult to operate, thus preventing other users from using it;
Specifically, as an example and not limited to, the user agrees to:
- Provide truthful and up-to-date information in all their content, in all communications with Confidence and in communications on the Platform;
- Do not use personal data (of the user or of third parties) that contains sensitive information relating to identifiable or identified persons, such as: racial origin; membership of a trade union or political party; religion, ideologies or sexual orientation; health data; or data relating to criminal records, proceedings and sanctions or fines derived from the same or failure to comply with payment obligations;
- Do not use false identities or assume the identity of others for the use of the Platform or its services;
- Do not use Confidence for illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- Not to receive, save, disclose, publish, distribute or share content that could imply an illegitimate intrusion or a violation of any kind of fundamental rights to honor, image and personal and family intimacy of third parties and, especially, of minors;
- Do not publish on Confidence any comments or information that is illegal, racist, xenophobic, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality and public order;
- Do not alter or modify all or part of Confidence by circumventing, deactivating or manipulating its functions and services in any way;
- Do not introduce, save or disseminate through Confidence any content that violates industrial and/or intellectual property rights or the confidential information of third parties, nor, in general, any content of which you do not have, in accordance with the law, the right to use to make it available to third parties;
- Do not use the Platform to damage, defame, intimidate, harm the image, harass or persecute other users;
- Do not introduce, save or distribute through Confidence programs, data, code, computer viruses, defective archives, or any other artifact that may damage and/or alter tools, networks, content or systems;
- Do not send electronic communications for commercial purposes to other users, or provide or send e-mail addresses of third parties without their consent;
- Always and in any case respect the advertising, administrative, self-discipline advertising rules and do not make “provocative“ comments;
The violators will be liable for any damage caused while Confidence will not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from violations of the above points or from an illegal use of third parties.
6. User Generated Content
- The user can publish documents, profile image and a description, reports (“User Generated Content“) on Confidence;
- In accordance with the above, users guarantee that:
- the Contents generated by them do not infringe any intellectual property rights, moral rights of other persons or entities, or any trademark, privacy or image rights;
- all necessary authorizations have been obtained to be used for advertising, commercial or similar purposes;
- The user acknowledges and agrees that Confidence keep the right to delete, withdraw, or not publish, at any time and without prior notice, any User Generated Content that you consider inappropriate, illegal, offensive, or that violates these Terms, applicable law, or any third party rights;
7. Deleting the profile
- You can unsubscribe directly from the application by accessing the “profile, edit profile“ section and choosing the dedicated option;
- In case the previous option is not active or does not work, the user can revoke his consent by sending an email to email@example.com, from the email box used for registration, indicating in the subject line “Revocation of account“. Confidence may suspend or cancel a user’s account by notifying the user:
- immediately in case that the user does not comply with the obligations of the General Terms and Conditions;
- in case the user remains inactive for a period longer than 24 months, subject to notification by e-mail 30 days before the cancellation/suspension;
- In case of termination of the contract, access to the User Profile and all its contents will be deactivated and the related information deleted, unless backup copies are made (used exclusively for the purpose of data recovery or as “back-up“ and for a possible legal defense of Confidence’s interests).
8. Service suspension and contract termination
- Access to Confidence’s services may be suspended, restricted or interrupted at any time;
- Confidence reserves the right to block access to any material and/or to remove any material that, in its reasonable and unquestionable judgement, may result in violations of the purposes and conditions of the services it offers;
- Confidence reserves the right to terminate the account of any user who violates the terms and conditions of use expressed in this document;
9. Service Operation
- Confidence produces cryptoassets ratings;
- The Confidence Rate is the average of three sub-parameters: algorithm rating, analyst rating, investor rating;
- The algorithm rating is automated and not influenceable;
- The rating is produced by analysts;
- Investor rating is produced by investors;
- Users can purchase the single “Crypto Asset“, which includes the 3 ratings and a diagram;
- Users can purchase the view of 5 “Crypto Asset“ or the unlimited view, issued in monthly subscription;
- Users can purchase analyst reports;
- Users can become analysts by sending the link to their Linkedin profile and wait for acceptance;
- Analysts can produce and sell the reports they produce, but they must first answer the questions submitted to create the analysts’ rating;
- Analysts can buy report templates either in single form or by subscription;
- Users can become investors by sending proof of investment (any file - pdf, jpeg, png, etc. - that allows to establish that they have actually made the investment);
- Investors can express their rating;
- Violators will be punished with the suspension of the account and the cancellation of the service.
10. Right to cancel the service and subscription
The subscription can be cancelled:
- Free of charge by the 14th day after signing the contract. In this case the user can withdraw from the contract without giving any reason;
- Without prejudice to the provisions of point 10.1. the user may terminate the contract after 14 days, but in this case, the cancellation of the service will result in the loss of the monthly fee as the cost of deactivation of the subscription;
11. Newsletter and communications
Following the registration, Confidence is entitled to send to its users e-mails with administrative content and information related to the account activity (such as notifications following actions that the user performs on the platform, such as: purchase a subscription - create an ICO/IEO, etc.) and updates about the website and its services as well as content for promotional purposes through a free newsletter service.
Subscribers to the newsletter, can at any time unsubscribe from the service by connecting to Confidence and updating their profile in the privacy section.
In order to proceed with the payment it is always necessary to read and expressly accept these General Conditions of Sale, which are an integral and fundamental part of the contract and must therefore be examined by the user and the visitor before proceeding with the purchase.
The methods of payment for the purchase of the service may vary depending on the type of service and include one or more of the following options:
- Paypal/Credit Card;
The information provided by the user during the payment phase (e.g. card number, cardholder name, expiration date, Paypal user name and password, etc.) are managed by Paypal through SSL protocol, to guarantee the security and integrity of online transactions.
This information is transmitted exclusively to Paypal’s computer system and is not acquired by the website.
By using these payment services (Paypal / Credit Cards) additional fees or charges may apply, which in any case remain the responsibility of the user.
If payment is not confirmed (either by PayPal/Credit Card) the user will not be able to access the service.
The user is required to communicate the request for particular tax and accounting documents during the purchase process.
In particular, legal entities may indicate the VAT number and the recipient code for electronic invoicing during the purchase order. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the user during the order confirmation procedure will be used as proof, therefore we invite you to always verify, with the utmost care, the accuracy of the data provided therein.
14. Confidence Limitations of Liability
Confidence is therefore exempt from liability for non-delivery/display of the report, delays or inefficiencies attributable to force majeure or third parties, including, for example, natural disasters, fires, explosions, wars or popular uprisings, acts of public authority, strikes, shortages or shortages of energy, fuel, components or machinery, and any other event objectively unpredictable and exceptional.
Confidence shall not be liable, moreover, for any damages, losses or costs that the buyer or third parties may suffer as a result of the non-performance or delayed performance of the contract, the buyer being entitled only to the refund of the price paid.
Finally, Confidence is not responsible for any illegal, unauthorized and/or fraudulent use that third parties may make of credit cards or any other means of payment.
It should be noted, in particular, that Confidence never becomes aware of the confidential data of the purchaser’s current account, Paypal account and/or credit card, since such data is transmitted only to the managers of the service on a protected channel. The purchaser exonerates Confidence from any responsibility deriving from the issue of incorrect fiscal documents, if the error is attributable to errors in the data provided by the customer.
Confidence is not responsible for the malfunction of the connection - fixed or mobile - and the devices used by the user during the purchase process.
Although Confidence makes every possible effort to maintain uninterrupted access to the services, it cannot guarantee it and does not offer any promise or guarantee (explicit or implicit) about their availability.
The user is responsible for the availability of instruments, means and services for access to the Platform. In case of incidents or difficulties in accessing the Platform, the user can contact Confidence through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, which will analyze the issue and provide directions to the user on how to solve it in the shortest possible time.
Confidence will not be liable in case of service interruptions, connection errors, absence or failure of the internet service, internet network interruptions or in any other case beyond its control.
Confidence reserves the right to interrupt access to the Platform at any time and without notice for technical, safety, control, maintenance, lack of power supply or any other reason.
15. Right of withdrawal
According to art. 52 of the Consumer Code (D. Lvo 6 September 2005 n. 2006 and s.m.i.) the consumer has a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract or negotiated off-premises, without having to give any reason and without incurring different costs, except for the direct cost of returning the goods (delivery costs).
According to the same article, the period of fourteen days starts from the day of conclusion of the contract, in the case of service contracts, or from the day on which the consumer acquires possession of the goods, in the case of a contract of sale of goods.
Within the time limit, the consumer must inform the commercial entrepreneur - Confidence of his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract by submitting any explicit statement of his decision.
The burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal is borne by the consumer (art. 54 Consumer Code).
The exercise of the right of withdrawal puts an end to all contractual obligations of the parties (art. 55 Consumer Code).
Confidence will reimburse the consumer for all payments received, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the consumer was informed of the intention to withdraw.
Confidence performs the refund using the same payment method used by the consumer for the initial payment (art. 56 Consumer Code).
16. User Responsibility
- Users assume full responsibility for the technical, legal and economic consequences, direct and indirect, deriving from the use of the Platform including the failure to meet their needs;
- Confidence may in any case take any technical action to limit, totally or partially, the access to the Platform to certain users and to delete, suspend, block or eliminate certain types of content, if it becomes aware that the user’s activities are illegal or harm the property or rights of a third person or are fraudulent or constitute a computer threat to the Platform.
17. Violations and reports
- A user may inform Confidence when it considers that another user is violating these General Conditions by sending a communication to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating or specifying the reasons why the content violates these General Conditions;
- Confidence will verify the report as soon as possible and will take the measures it deems appropriate, reserving the right to withdraw and/or suspend from the Platform any user who has violated these Conditions and to delete any Content generated by the same;
- In any case, also in compliance with the obligations prescribed by art. 17 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003, if Confidence becomes aware of the illicit nature of the Data, it will inform the competent Authority.
18. Right of complaint
- If you have a complaint about a service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before undertaking any other action. Confidence, which will have full decision-making power over the Service, will address all complaints in the most appropriate way;
- All complaints will be addressed exclusively by Confidence;
- In case of a complaint, the user, in addition to contacting Confidence (via the email address email@example.com), must provide the requested information together with the reasons for dissatisfaction. After receiving it, Confidence will process the complaint and the user will receive a response within 10 working days;
- Confidence, in all cases, is committed to achieving a good-natured solution for user satisfaction;
19. Personal Data Protection
- The user is the owner and holder of the information and data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data“) that he or she will enter into Confidence’s archives (database);
- In the context of the management, support, verification and maintenance services that characterize this Agreement and Confidence , the user authorizes Confidence to maintain and access the Data that the user will enter inside the servers owned by Confidence . In this regard, Confidence undertakes to keep and not to disclose such Data. The user however authorizes Confidence to use such data exclusively for statistical purposes in aggregate form, without any reference to the user and in compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data. Pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR, and in compliance with national legislation on the protection of personal data, the user appoints Confidence as data processor;
- Confidence may communicate the Data to third parties also in a disaggregated form, in full compliance with the regulations for the protection of personal data and, therefore, for example, on the basis of the consent of the data subjects from whom the user collects the data that will be transferred to third parties;
20. Applicable law, jurisdiction and dispute resolution
- The validity, execution and interpretation of these General Conditions shall be governed in all their aspects by Italian law;
- Any and all disputes relating to or in any way connected with this Contract, its validity, interpretation, execution and/or resolution will be the exclusive competence of the Court of Pescara;
21. Collaboration with Authorities
Confidence cooperate, collaborate and operate, in any way, with all the competent authorities, including the judicial authorities, if they order or request Confidence to communicate the identity or location, as well as further data, of anyone who is responsible for any infringement (fraud, etc. ...).
22. Industrial Property
All rights reserved.
In particular, all intellectual property rights (such as copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trademarks, designs, both registered and unregistered, contents and descriptions) present on the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, as well as all contents of an informative nature published or to which access is allowed through the services provided by the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, all databases managed by the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, texts, graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds, underlying source codes and all software, and in general all information offered and contained in the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS, are property of Confidence.
The contents of the reports sold by the analysts are their total and exclusive responsibility: Confidence declines any responsibility in this regard.
All material listed above may not be reproduced, redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, published or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented, sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or exploited in any way without the prior express permission of Confidence.
All rights, including goodwill and, where present, trademarks, on the website names are the property of Confidence.
The other names of goods and products, as well as the company names mentioned on the website, even if they represent trademarks, registered or unregistered, are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Confidence reserves the right to check the comments left by the USERS after the purchase of PRODUCTS, avoiding that comments are published that are not appropriate to the character of the service offered by the website AND THE RELATED SOCIAL OFFICIAL CHANNELS.
On the Platform you may find links to other websites operated by third parties. The opening of any link, referral or association (“link“) with other web pages, made possible through the Platform, does not imply that there is a relationship, collaboration or dependence of any kind between Confidence and the person in charge of the external web website and does not imply any kind of guarantee by Confidence to the user regarding the aforementioned external web website.
24. Clause independence
If any of the clauses of these Terms are not applicable, void or voidable, they will be considered as not applicable, without prejudice to the rest of the Terms which will preserve their validity and effectiveness.
25. Updates and Modifications
Confidence reserves the right to modify these general conditions of use in order to adapt it to any legislative or jurisprudential changes, notifying users.
27. General Clauses
This document “General Terms and Conditions of Use“ contains all the terms agreed between the parties regarding the subject of the services offered by the website, which excludes and prevails over any prior understanding or agreement between the parties, either orally or in writing.
Updated on 04/08/2020